Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gold Digger


---------------------------
Sat the the first part of QCS Today. The concept for the writing task was Gold and all I talked about was Technology. I fcked up LOL. I got heaps of B's for part 1 of the multiple choice test. During the exam I was like 'Wtf .... is this meant to be all b's or am I doing something wrong here? '.

Tried out the steak at Kj's today. It was alright but was quite expensive. Tiffany bought Hoc and I $3 Umbrellas from the reject shop since all of us were gonna walk home in the rain. Hoc and I went outside of Inala Civic in the massive huge storm. Took two steps outside and the wind man. So effing strong. Almost blew both our umbrella away and broke Hoc's umbrella. That what we get for buying $3 umbrellas. So we retreated back inside the civic and chilled until the rain wasn't as heavy as it was.

Short Response and #2 Multiple choice tomorrow. Bring it on ! Here I come bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment