Thursday, June 5, 2014

Aerys


-------------------------------------------
Today was a good day ! Good day to enjoy life and not study at all :( Sighh ! First off, I went out to Inala with Randy to meet up with Tony and his mum. We then went all the way to North Lakes to go to Costco ! It was such a long drive :( But when we made it ! It was omg ! Most of the items there was pretty cheap but I was abit disappointed of how small it was though. 

Tony and I went around getting free food samples cause we were so hungry ! We bumped into Pumba and Chuong there too ! Did quite alot of shopping and we managed to get two full massive shopping trolley. After shopping, we ate there and omg ! The food was so cheeeap ! And the pizza was massive ! We couldn't even finish it ! 

We came back to Inala to unload most of the items then off home we goo ! Tonight, I went for a jog around Trung Tam then stayed back to watch some of the Ht's and Dt's practice their dance. Afterward, I took Vi, Randy and Loc out to Inala so Loc's parents can come and pick him up from there. While waiting, we played Volley ball and had some fun :) 

After he left, I took Randy and Vi to the gym for some good pump :) I am soh tired right now and didn't do any study today :( Wahh ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment