Monday, June 2, 2014

Primal


-----------------------------------------
30/05/2014 - Friday

I woke up late today and manged to get on work just in time :) Work was alright today. Binh came out and chilled most of the day cause he wanted me to give him a lift home :L Tai, Thu, Nam, Kevin also came out in the afternoon and we had like a cousins gathering :L 

After work, I went to dance practice ! We finally started our Hip Hop dance and it was pretty good tonight. We managed to get some moves and formations done :) Gotta practice alot more though. After dancing, a couple of us went back to Hoa's to eat KFC and play poker. It was pretty fun and we played till late ! 

31/05/2014 - Saturday

During work, Randy and I played Chinese chess and we were pretty noob :( Andy came and smashed us :L After work, I took Vivian and Van out to eat Kbbq :) Yum ! We stopped by Casamia Paris after for dessert and it was so expensive but it looked so nice ! After pigging out, we went back to Vivian's place and watched Paranormal Activity 4. It wasn't that scary :L

1/06/2014 - Sunday

Woke up early and went out to Inala with Anthony to get drinks for the tuckshop since Hoa was busy. Thieu Nhi was the same same ! Afterward, Steven came and taught us a cherography for Marry Me. It was a pretty awesome dance I must say ! We gotta practice heaps more though ! Thanks Steven ! After dancing, Td and I headed back to mine to meet up with the Ky Yeu Team and do work on the book. :( I was so dead tired ! 

2/06/2014 - Monday

I finished one of my assignment today :) Yaay ! Also did some studies for the upcoming exams ! I gotta do more though but it's so hard to study ! Someone save me or be a study buddy with meee ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment