Monday, May 16, 2011

Never give up


Fall seven times, stand up eight.
---------------------
Whilst doing something I remember my favorite uncle telling me to never give up. He tried to punch that message into my brain. He finally got it into me today. I haven't seen him for 2 and a half years since he lives in Brazil and only come to visit Australia every 3 years or so.

I shall defeat, slay, destroy, exterminate any problems that try to get in my way. I will overcome it with my sheer will-power. I'll persevere against it. I will not back down no matter what. If I were to fall down, I will stand up every single time. I'll not be a lazy-bum any more.

I am still in progress of completing one of my Autumn goals. (Reached 60kg) I am currently 55kg. 5 more killograms to go. I don't know if I can make it in time.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment