Sunday, July 17, 2011

Above The Ground


-------------------------------

Went to the TSXPO with Linda today. We took the biggest detour. First off we went to sunday school and teach and play games with the little kids first then we walked to Inala. Saw the 100 coming and we ran to it but we just missed it. Then we also missed the 110 by 15 seconds. Met Hieu at inala and asked him to asked the 103 bus driver if Darra Station is open. The bus driver said it was so we hop on. Got off at Darra and saw no one at the station then our faces were like OMFG....the bus driver lied to us. We didn't know what to do after so we cabbed it to Bunnings Warehouse and waited for the 100 bus to pass. We waited and waited, the bus came 30 mins late so we were like sigh. Got to City then bus it to RNA Showground. The TSXPO was quite alright and boring. I love the freebies Yay :) I was meant to meet up with Randy's group but I came late due to the detour. Found out I need an op 10 for my course. Hopefully I can get it.

Went back to City and went shopping at Target. I swear going shopping with Linda is like shopping with my mum. Then Linda went to Sunnybank while I met Huy and his family. Went shopping with them until Hieu got to the City. Walked around city with Hieu in search of something to eat. Walked to Hanaichi and found out it was close. Went shopping for abit then we ate. Played Pool and met Steven there and he tagged along with us. Caught the bus home. While on the bus Hieu and I got off at Akama Road. Went around knocking on people houses that we know of. The first house was Randy's. He opened it and was shouting something about a Gorilla or something. First thing that came to my mind was Brandan.  It was hilarious. Then we knocked again and told him it was us. LOL

Then we went and look for one particular house that took us ages to find. Randy told us that it was number 1 on some street. He gave us useless instruction to the house. We went to like every house that is number 1 and knock on it and ninja around. Turns out the house wasn't even number 1 sigh Randy just sigh. Took us an hour or so to find that house and it was quite awkward when someone opened the curtain and talked to us. Walked back to Randy's and told him our story. Mission Completed ! YAY Level up. He wouldn't let me use his toilet and I need to pee very badly so I ran home and yea. It was one tiring day today. 

oh wow I've written a lot soz about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment