Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cry

Cute !
------------------------
Just got home from camp. So tired now.
I will make a simpified version of what I did at camp.

First day

So I went in the night group. Got there at like 9pm and everyone was already eating dinner. Went to beach after Dinner and played some games and had a campfire there since we couldn't have one at the camp site. One of the awesome game we played was one where there's a finder and everyone else is a hider. So the finder have a torch and have to stay still while the hider gets a min to swap clothing with each others and speard along the beach and hid with their backs facing the finder. The finder have to use the torch and shine it at a person and guessed who that person is. It's pretty hard to tell who is who since we are all wearing different clothing.

It was cold at the beach and was quite dark. Went back to the tent at 1ish and played cards in my tent. We had like three air mattress but then we had to sacrifice them for the girls. I was lying on some sticks and rocks which was ugh.... anyways

Second day

Drove down to Byron Bay and went to the Lighthouse. Went for a hike and ran along the beach. Afterward  We did a quick lesson on leadership and teaching kids and had a mini test on it. It test was quite alright but I don't think I did really good.

Went back to the beach at nine and campfire again. Ate marshmallow and had jokes and riddles. Everyone went back and prepared to sleep at 12. Then my tent started telling ghost stories and then we invited some teachers in and told us more stories. I even told them my stories about me seeing a ghost. Some stories were quite scary. I forgot to bring my torch so i used my phone as a torch. Turns out it ran outta bats and died out on me.

Last day

Pack up and went to Coolangatta which is in gold coast. Yay back in Queensland. Ate Sushi and then played cards then play touch football. It was a pretty epic game of touch. Then home we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment