Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Void Days

It's been a long day without you my blog. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

-     -    -

31st October 2014   -   23rd July 2015.

It has been way too long since I posted anything :(
Pretty much like half a year so I am just going to write up a list of events that happened throughout my life during these days. I will call it the "Void Days" (Reference from One Piece "Void Century" :D )

  • My favorite Uncle came back to Australia to visit and celebrated his 10th year priesthood. 
  • Another trip back to my hometown :) VIETNAAAAM !
  • I'm finally 21 now ! Celebrated and got wasted :) 
  • Celebrated a few 21st :)
  • Got a Full time job at Noja Power :)
  • Slowly running out of time to do anything T_T
  • Celebrated Thieu Nhi 31st LBM
  • Went to TN Cap II Camp at Sydney
  • Went to Canberra to celebrated Aunty & Uncle's 25th anniversary.



I will show you alot of photos, cause pictures are worth more than words :)
Also, I'll try to post every single day again :)

Cau Manh's 10th Year priesthood




VIETNAM INCOMING ! 










































Family Time :)










Mah 21st Birthday :)

























































































Kristy's  21st!




























































































There is alot more photos but I ceebs :( Way to many to cover for six months.




No comments:

Post a Comment