Thursday, October 30, 2014

Divine


It is good divine that follows his own instructions
-     -    -

28-10-2014 - Tuesday

Pretty much stayed home all day today to study but that didn't go well, I ended up watching movies :(

29-10-2014 - Wednesday

Had another normal day at work today. I came home to greet my Step-Grandma that was coming back to Brisbane. After Dinner, I took her to visit some of my Uncles and Auntys. While I was over at Tai's place, I gave him a training session with his new dumbbell :) 

30-10-2014 - Thursday

I spent another morning and afternoon watching movies again even though I tried to study, barely of the formula come to my mind :( Later on during the night, I took Mymy shopping with me and we went to this Costume store in Taringa and wow, it was soo packed ! Like super packed. We forgot it was Halloween tomorrow :L 

After browsing around there, we headed to Indropilly shopping center to grab Hanaichi for dinner and went around browsing at stores. We bumped into Vivian while eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment