Sunday, January 23, 2011

Trip to Sydney

As you can see I was in Sydney and couldn’t blog. This is basically a simplified post of what I had missed out on blogging.

1st day- Once we landed on Sydney we headed to the car rental place to rent a car. Afterward we headed to out motel in Liverpool, the hotel was El Toro, It was an okay motel to me. Thanks God we brought out GPS or else we would have been loss trying to figure the way around Sydney. Afterward we headed to Cabramatta to eat and check out the Asian-ness of the place compare to our awesome Inala. It was just like being in Vietnam again. Later on in the afternoon we drove to the Opera house. It was so nicely design.

2nd day - We headed to Cabramatta again to eat some Asian food for breakfast. After breakfast we decided to go check out China Town. We went to Paddy’s Market in china town and once we got there. It was every man for themselves, we all spit up and traveled around the market by ourselves hoping to buy something good. I only managed to brought a plush toy and a Anime poster. The place is so easy to get loss. Everyone got loss like 31461487131 times. While my dad and uncle went to eat, my cousins and I went to Maccas to eat soft serve. After visiting China town we caught the monorail to the city. Once we got to the city we all once again decided to spit up and go shopping by ourselves.

3rd day –We drove to Canberra for my cousin 21st Birthday. It was a three hours trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment