Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lover Cop

----------------------------------

So yesterday there were four groups, Cooking, Tent, Fire and Cleaning up. I was placed in the cooking group since I had girl hands. We basically had to cook food for a group of 20 people. We made Bo Kho (Vietnamese Beef Stew)
for dinner and Bacon and eggs for Breakfast. Also did desert and campfire food. What we did at the mini camp was play some games then campfire. Sang some songs, had funny talks and just chilled. We ate our midnight campfire food. It consist of Chicken, Sweet potatoes and Marshmallow all made by the cooking crew Yayers.

So the other tent which consist of Hoa, Toan and Tam went to bed so early. They went at 12:30am while my tent stayed up to 4ish. Played Thirteen in the tent before we slept.Our tent was the loudest since we sang all this random song while everyone else was trying to sleep. 

As punishment when we woke up there were cling-warp blocking the tent entrance and there was a ladder and tons of chairs in front of the entrance to our tent. There were also a bucket of water on top of the ladder. Luckily I noticed something was happening to the tent so I slowly went out. If I were to go out in a rush I would had been soak and hurt. It was quite cold but the fire warm us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment