Friday, June 24, 2011

Up In The Air


LAMB !
---------------
Today was the school Sport Carnival. I have to say it was quite boring most of the time but still enjoyable. Fell asleep for like 15 min or so I think. Woke up with heaps of energy and I just wander around everywhere. Saver and I decided to cut letters out and sticking them on people jersey trying to change their name to something else. We added a B to Lam making it turned into LAMB. Changed Una Obara to Obama and Osama. Hoa to Hoax and some others. Btw Dibbil won Yayers  WOO It's finally holidays :) Time to relax and update myself on alot of stuff.

1 comment:

  1. UP IN THE AIR?
    With COROC and KARL ROVE.
    It's a MADNESS you can't refuse with EFFICOG .
    And LAMS with EDWARD MEESE for QUEEN FERSHIPPS and PRUSHIPS?
    TEROR ST. with TERESA HEINTZ has just reached new " levels".

    ReplyDelete