Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sentinel Prime


--------------------------
Hoa suddenly called me and asked me if I wanted to go Indro and buy stuff. I was like okay. He replied with "I'll pick you up in 3". I was like wtf.... wow. While driving around Inala we also called TD and told him he has 3 min to get prepared before we picked him up. Hoa's mum dropped us off at Inala. We called Johnnie and asked if he wanted to come. We told him he has 15 min to run to Inala before the 460 came. Went shopping for camp and watched Transformer. It was awesoomeee! Worth the 17 bux. I'm gonna be evil and spoiled the movie for you guys. Bumble Bee died. :`(

1 comment:

  1. RICKY the GREYHOUND is roooooooing about RUSH!
    That's HARRY REID for you.
    No BALLS HARRY REID along with HILYN- HILLARY CLINTON.
    And niw we find out BERRIRO was the CALIZ EGG?
    WASHINGTON?
    EXPLOSIVES?
    GROSS got the books and it's a " mindblower".

    ReplyDelete