Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blue Moon


------------------------------
Went to city with TD. We went around and found a suit that looks nice that I would wear for parents 25th anvierscity so I told the lady that I would come back for it later on the day. Met up with Linda and went shopping around for abit. Linda went to Chermside to get something while Td and I stayed back at city. Went around city, just buming around like bogans. Met Randy and Hong at funhouse when I just won a plushie which costed me $2 YAY. Followed Randy and Hong around since we have nothing to do till 1. Followed them to a candy store where they bought some. 

Spited up with them and met up with Linda again. Bus'ed to South Bank and met up with Pumba and Mymy. They bought their tickets for Smurf while I waited for the other to come since I didn't have my Id's with me. (I blame Loan and Tanya for taking them and not returning them to me) Hoa, Toan, Johnnie and Ai Van came. I borrowed TD id and walked in to get a ticket. When they checked Hoa's Id, the lady at the counter checked it for a while but then she got to me she just took a quick glance at it and said okay. LOL

After we watched the Smurf, we went to back to city but on the way there we would sing that song in the Smurf. LA   LA   LA LA LA LA LALA (8) It was so catchy. 

Ate KBBQ then Hoa and Toan went home. Karaoke afterward. Sang to our hearts content. Found Ai van new talent aswell. Ice cream afterward then home we go. While on the bus we put eye liner on Td. He looks so funny.

I forgot to go back and grab my suit :( I will upload the photos next time

No comments:

Post a Comment