Friday, September 30, 2011

Brown Hair

---------------------------------
My aunty family in Canberra came to Brisbane. Went to eat at Inala with them. Chilled there with Tony and Thuan afterward. Later on went to DFO with Daddy and me bro. My brother bought a suit. Dad drove me to Mt Ommaney. Went around there looking for a place to top up my brother adult go card since I don't have any Id's or my gocard with me. Bused to City and grab the suit that I forgot to grab last time I went to city. 

Whole family came over for dinner. Cousin and I was bored again so we went to mt om since it was latenight shopping YEEE.Bought myself a vest. YAY. I managed to lodge my QTAC at 11:57pm. Good work Lam ! It kept on lagging so I had to reopened it many times and type in the same shit over and over. All those people who procrastinated cause the sever to lag including me LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment