Friday, January 20, 2012

Dragona

 Year of da Dragons
--------------------------------------------
We had the youth meet up at my place before we headed out to Tet to sell stuff. Most of the guys came over and asked me to use the shower. I ran outta towels to give them. Like 5 of them showered. Prepared stuff at my place and play a bit of Street Fighter then headed out to Festival. Got there and set up the place. I was in charge of one of the 2nd HQ as the sub commander LOL. Had to keep hold of the money.

I sold a few balloons and quite alot of roses. Got my break time and went on rides with peeps. It was pretty fun. Had walks around the place with Myvy, Mande, Randy and Hieu when all the rest left. Hanged around with Thang, Tam and Nam afterward. Just had walks around then we hit vtec yo and got home. I was locked outside my place for sometime before going in since only my grandparents were home and I didn't wanna wake them up. But I eventually woke them up :(

2 comments: