Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Severely

 Once I become a Pokemon Master, I will have heaps of Masterballs to use.
----------------------------------------
Second day of tafe was quite boring. Our main teacher came late again and when he came into the room he was like "I forgot me books" then walks out and came back 30 minutes later LOL. I think he went home and got them ahahahahaha. He taught us about bridges cause he kinda got carried away and went off topic then showed us video of bridges. Met the Computer teacher and he was chill as. Made some new friends that were in our class. They are pretty cool. Tafe is so chill. Eight hours of theory tomorrow! Gonna make me sleepy but I know I am super tank ... So 8 hours of theory, COME AT ME !

P.s - Miss Sushi is awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment