Saturday, February 11, 2012

Last Fantasy

 -------------------------------------------
Sorry for not posting last night. Came home quite late.

So yesterday I went to Corinda with Myvy, Tien and Duyen to get our Koondoo. Corinda sure has changed quite abit. Green bags everywhere. I kinda miss it. We trained it to the city and went shopping... well, the girls did. Met up with everyone else then had KBBQ. Funhouse after and played so many racing games. Played Mt again and it's quite fun since I quit for like 2 years. Went to look for QUT Campus with Myvy and we got kinda lost LOL. Had to ask people how to get there. Met Thuan and had a good talk with him. It was quite fun. Went to CueCity and met up with everyone. Ate then 5 of us set home.

Well I didn't go home. Went to my auntie's place for a party with the Vinaphone crew. BBQ and drank. I didn't drink much though since I had work the next day, that being today. The other workers were like "I can tank work" LOL. Swam in the pool and it was refreshing and really fun. Played with the kids afterward since I didn't want to be at the table drinking anymore. Ping pong, Just dance 3, volley ball, xbox360 and hide n seek. They started to bully me but well, that always happens to me with kids. Watched Open season. 

Most of the kids fell asleep around 12ish so I went back to the pool for a swim by myself. Forever alone! Got home and my bro was pretty drunk. I slapped him and he didn't slap me back Yeeee ! He talks so much though. I couldn't shut him up and he even woke my mum up by turning on her room light and talked about her sleeping since she usually doesn't sleep when the rest of the family aren't home but she slept tonight. Later on he fell asleep in his room with his lights on LOL. I had to turned it off.

And today I went to work feeling so tired but I tanked it for the money LOL. Talked heaps with my aunty again. Linda came and she talked with my aunty aswell haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment