Monday, February 20, 2012

Touch

 FAIRY TAIL
 DRAGON SLAYERS !!!
 ---------------------------------------
Took the bus to Tafe for the first time. I used the time that I walked to Inala to check my phonecause I don't know which bus I have to get on and where I have to get off to transfer to another one. I was scared I might get off the wrong stop and be late but I made it in time YAY ! The walk was hot though.

 Got to the first class and they were like 5 people. Dunno where everyone else were. We started to watch this 25 minutes video. Got up to the 20 minutes point of the video and a person came late. So what did the teacher do? He said that we will have to rewatch it since the person who came late missed out on it. We told the teacher that he can just watch it at late time but he just ignored us. Watched to the 15 minutes point this time then another late person came. What did we do? We rewatched it again. After another 20 minutes. Toan came late, so we rewatched the video for the fourth time. FFS man wtf is wrong with this teacher. Wasted 2 hours on an 25 minutes video.

Why must Tafe be so boring. The only new thing I learnt today was that when someone come late, we would have to rewatch whatever we were watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment