Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pocket Full of Dreams

Before
-------------------------------------------------------------
Took my grandparents, daddy and the guest to Movie world and Sea world. All we did was basically watched shows. It was boring for me since I have already seen the shows like 532942385 times and they walked so slow but I guess, it was really fun for then so that was good. Glad I made others have fun. Came home to see all my family over at my place for a party. 

All I did when I got home was pee'd then Mymy & Lien was already outside my house to pick me up. Went and picked up Vi and Ai-Van then off to the valley for our first dance class. Got to Elements Collective which was the studio then we started to dance with our class. It was hard when the teacher did it so fast and we couldn't caught up with her :L We did the Beginner Foundations class. We even leant how to pop LOL That was hard ! Checked out the pole dancing class afterward. I never knew guys can pole dance aswell :L I kept thinking to myself, 'Doesn't it hurt down there' LOL 

Ai van and I came back to mine to enjoy the party. First moment when I walked into my room was omfg.... My room turned into an upside down room. All my poster were upside down and my plush and toys were everywhere ! Everything was on the floor and omg. Total mess ! I was like fck that LOL Then ate and drank. The whole big family watched Origin and YAY ! Queensland won ! 7 Years Yo ! 

Cleaned my house afterward with mummy then I had to go clean my room. Went to pour out used coke cans down the sink and wtf... One of them had water or something inside, the liquid wasn't the colour of coke ewww.

Before

After


No comments:

Post a Comment