Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sexy, Free & Single

-----------------------------------------------------------
Work today went quite fast for some reason. Ingham Reunion ! Tony, Ronnie, Thuan, Vinh, Neilson and I went into Tony's car so we felt the same pressure as before. Had soft serve at FL then picked up John. I had to sit under the front seat just like a kids does back in the days. I was under Ronnie LOL. Not a comfy place I must say. This meant 7 people in the Corolla :L Ate at Brodies after since it was Chicken and Ingham is CHICKEN ! It was a good feast :) 

Went to Inala to picked up Tony cousin which made it turn into 8 people in the car. This time, we placed Vinh in the boot LOL and I was still under Ronnie. Drove over to Ronnie's and played Ping Pong. Brandan was also there. It was a good game :L 

I also got my wedding invitation :D

No comments:

Post a Comment