Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Come with us


--------------------------------------------------
I was meant to go out with the youth group today but my family asked me to help out with carrying so Family First ! I decided to help them out instead of going out. A few weeks ago, I carried heaps of stuff from my house over to my grandpa place. Now, I am carrying those stuff but times two back to my place. We were carrying, Sofa's, Tv's, Bed's, tables, fridge, washing machines and all other kinds of things. It was so tiring ! 

Came home and took a nap. The youth group asked me to go over to Anh Tuyen and have dinner. I came over there and we were just chilling and playing cards. Pretty chill night. YAY ! Another day off tomorrow ! Loving the 5 days weekend already.

No comments:

Post a Comment