Thursday, August 30, 2012

Punk Ninja


-------------------------------------------------------------
Woke up late today since I couldn't sleep last night and watched tvb :L Got woken up and headed out to City with Tony. Met Hannah on the bus. We planned to go watch Expendables 2. When we got off the bus stop, we met Anthony and asked him if he wanted to come and he said yes. Met Hieu then us guys went to play pool. It was quite fun. Walked back to the cinema and met up with Hannah. EXPENDABLES !!! WOOO ! The movie was so gooood ! So much action man ! I loved it :L Chuck Norris looked so young !

Came home then my uncle came over and asked me to go out and have dinner with his family. We went to Sunny Seoul in Sunnybank and had KBBQ. We ate so much :) Had desserts at Casamia Paris after. The desserts there looked so nice and taste good aswell. But it's quite expensive but meh, my cousin shouted us today since she just got her new car :L

No comments:

Post a Comment