Sunday, August 26, 2012

For the Kids

City View Last night 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Went to youth and I had to teach the kids by myself for awhile. After youth, stayed back there and ate. Then all the ht's and dt's headed back to mine. I came home abit late since I was looking for Linda's brother with her. When I got home, walked inside my room and wow :O Everyone was wearing all my cosplay stuff and everything is on the ground. Poster and everything ! sighh I really need to get a lock for my room :L 

Later on, we headed to the cathedral in the city for the multicultural mass and wow. The mass consist of like 15+ different languages. I didn't really understand anything cept for English and Viet. Chilled at the place afterward for a bit then we all headed back to mine to chill. Danny and Andy came over and I played with them for awhile before heading over to Mymy's to watch Wonderlust and chill. Movie was funny but I missed out on half of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment