Friday, February 4, 2011

Li Xi





My family celebrate Tet Today at my house. We ate, pillow fight, watch Despicable Me and gamble. Later on we had a draw. Every person in the family had they name in the box. Three people were chosen then another 3 were chosen and went into my brother room. When they came out three people had been drew on. One of my uncles were dress like Rambo. LMAO. It was so funny how my uncle had to open the present by using his mouth. The present were wrapped like 15 times. I Lol'ed so much.

There were Li xi hanging on one of my trees. Everyone in the family each took one. Opened it and found out there were only $5 in it. But the secret isn't the $5. There were different codes on each notes. Then only one person with the unique code can win the prize. Unlucky that person wasn't me. There were a total of three prizes but in the end there were a hidden prize which were a Huge as fish that came from Canberra when I headed down there.

1 comment: