Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Road



2nd period at school we had SLP lessons. Everyone was spit up and had different classes and teachers. On my timetable it told me to go to D08 and my teacher was Mrs McGuire but when I entered the room my name and others student name wasn't on the roll. We were then moved to C04 with Mrs Redman but she already have a different class in there. Also the people who is not going for an OP path way was just wondering the school because there didn't have any thing written on their timetables. So basically everyone was lost. Corinda = Epic FAIL. Afterward we went to assembly and Mrs Pedley and Mrs Jamieson wanted to have a talk with the grade 12's. They were hard out raging at us about some Facebook convo talking about Corinda School or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment