Saturday, October 1, 2011

Good Good Night


Happy Birthday Hannah !
-------------------------
Grandpa and step Grandma came to Brisbane today. Had a family lunch at my place like always. Went to Hannahs after. People were meant to be there at 3:30 but it was only Hannah, Mande and Me. Blew up so many balloons. Messed around with Hannah's Facebook and stick sticky notes everywhere.  Left Hannah's at six and went to family party at Hanh's. It was alright but was getting boring since I have been seeing the whole family like every single day. Got Hanh to drive me back to Hannah's at 8 :30. 

Came back and people started to cake each other. I got caked aswell. Helped clean up for abit then we went to lit up the sparkler bomb. It blew but it wasn't that high. Went back inside and played Truth or Dare. So many thing happened LOL. Played Murder in the dark. So funny when people bumped into things hahaha. I went home when they just started to play Just dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment