Monday, March 19, 2012

BABY I'M SORRY


---------------------------------------------------
Took the bus home today. Didn't know Lian fei also takes the bus to the city. Talked with her for during the trip. Had to bus it to Sunny Bank then transfer to another bus to get to City then transfer again to Inala. Got there and met Phillp. Haven't seen him since primary school. Caught up with him for a little bit since he needed to go home. I miss him so much. Ate by myself.... FOREVER ALONE *inserts FA.JPG* Had Takoyaki, Sushi and KFC :L I was so hungry. Such a pig I was. Walked around shopping and got myself three four gb's USB for Dicksmith with my gift card.

 Had another adventure everywhere around the city. Walked around the botanic garden and there was a possum there. Played with it LOL. Chased it around the garden. There were so many birds sleeping onto of the trees. It was so dark and hard to see. Good thing I didn't get rape. Bus'd it home with Mande. Walked home alone and I didn't get rape again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment