Thursday, March 8, 2012

Girlfriend Auditions


 ---------------------------------------------------
Walked to Inala and met Kim there. Went to Centrelink and met Sang LOL. Hop on the bus to city and met John. Met so many people that I didn't know I would meet. Caught up alot with John. Went and meet up with Hannah then we went around shopping. Ate KFC then went back to looking for Tony's present. Bought him a Nerf Gun, barbie doll and a Miley Cyrus Card which plays a song when you open it.

Went into EB's to check a game for Neilson and look for cool game. Got to the PC section and an old random lady started talking with us. She was like "the section over here has cheaper games and most of the games nowdays, you can get off the internet. Then she asked us, what kind of game we were looking for. We told her we were getting a gift for a friend. She started to told us what game would be good for him LOL. She talked heaps and I couldn't ignore her so I just followed along until I said that I am gonna check the ps3 section LOL. She was nice though but so random.

Went around shopping then we headed to the book store to chill and read books until Mande came. I mostly read Pokemon LOL Pokemon <3 Mande came but we were still reading LOL. Went around city then we got Neilson Assassin's Creed Revelations game.

Hannah and I hop off at Inala. Was chilling there while we were waiting for Tony to come. Met David and Daniel out there. I hid the Nerf gun in David's store and when tony came, we gave him the barbie doll. Should have seen his face. It was so sad that he got a barbie doll .... until we took the Nerf gun out and he was so HAPPY :)

Walked Hannah home then she invited me in. Played Xbox then chilled with her. Just talked about heaps of shit for hours LOL. Mostly about Anime, Drama and games.

No comments:

Post a Comment