Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello & Goodbye

I am not gonna be a super lazy bum anymore, Gotta get a bit more organised like I used to be. 
So long Lazy bum me~!
 ------------------------------------------------
Work today was quiet. The rain made it so boring but Anna Mai came in the store since she was locked outside her house. Just talked with her for abit and caught up on stuff. Miss those primary school days :`( Then I took a break from work and went shopping around Inala with Mande. David was sick so I didn't talk much to him. 

Dancing tonight was okayish, we didn't really do much LOL Such a waste of time though. Walked home in the rain like a boss :L oh and did I mention, I started to use my Formspring once again LOL So ask me anything you guise want~ *Click here for questioning time*

No comments:

Post a Comment