Thursday, June 7, 2012

We

 ------------------------------------------------
Trimmed my hair and I think I cut it too short but oh well, it will grow back sooner or later. Walked to Inala with Grandparents and the walk took ages but was worth it. Old people sure walks slow lol. Chilled out there for awhile then got picked up by Mymy. Went shopping around for stuff that we could wear for our dance and also clothings that we needed. Went to Indro then DFO and last of all, Mt Ommanely lol. What a fun trip around all the stores lol we are such cheapos :L Got home and slept then I woke up from my cousins pulling on my legs and hands..... Not cool lol. I wanted my sleep ! Dance prac today was so productive....... lol not even, we didn't do much. oh btw, I got new shoes ! yay ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment