Sunday, December 2, 2012

Princess of China


--------------------------------------------------
It was the last day of Thieu Nhi today for 2012. We had fun and play games, the kids also got free food and lollies. Handed out awards and trophics to the good students who did good on their exams :) After Thieu Nhi, we had a meeting about our camp in a week time, I totally forgot about it :/

After everyone left, Thang, Td, Mymy, Ai-van, Vy and I stayed back and practice our dance for the Chirstmas event. I didn't wanna do it but I had to... Steven came and made a choreography for us. It was quite good ! We learnt so fast compared to learning by our-selves :L

Came home and just chilled on my computer, caught up on animes. Finished like 5 assignments just then :) Felt good finishing it but I had two exams tomorrow and I am so lazy to stay up and study for them :( I will probs just study on the way to tafe LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment