Friday, September 21, 2012

You'll be mine


----------------------------------------------
Work today so super duper BORING ! Arghh, I pretty much died out, didn't even touch my phone alot today. Just sat there like a loner. After work, I went to church since one of the guy I go to fishing with, his mother passed away :( After church, I helped out with Thieu Nhi (Youth). Just helped prepare the Corns, nem nuong and Bo la lot ! Tiring work LOL 

We tested the food and it isn't Poison-ness so, come buy some tomorrow at the Multicultural festival tomorrow guise ! They are so yummy since it was made by my small hands ! It was funny teasing the girls when they were spiders, snails and bugs on the leaf :L I wanted to go home earlier but my family was there helping out and if I went home earlier, they would call me a slacker and that so yeh LOL and soz for the people who talked to me on msn, I forgot I left it on available :( SORRY !

No comments:

Post a Comment