Thursday, September 27, 2012

This little light of mine

Got stuck under piles of cardboard :L
--------------------------------------------------------
Hoa, Td, Linda came over and we did our banner for camp tomorrow :L Last minute shit again haha. We got to half way and it was tiring lol so we ended up resting for 20 mins, that 20 mins slowly turned into an hour ish LOOOL Took us so much effort to get back to work. Em Xau xi showed up for abit... ewwwww. After work, we met up with heaps of the youth group leaders at the church and prepared stuff to bring to the camp early morning. Help cleaned and prepared stuff. 

Went to Wonderland with Mymy while the others went to get Maccas. Saw so many unicorns at Wonderland. Went shopping at Mt Om and ate. Played Running Man in BigW LOL Went back to Bin dive at Harvey Norman and The Good guys, I was the one in diving cause I was the only one who could get into the big bin LOOL Got heaps of cardboard and I got stuck abit in the bin haha. 

Time to pack my bags for tomorrow Youth Camp ! I am part of the group who are going there super duper early to set up and everything before the kids and the rest of the guise get there :( Won't be blogging for like three to four days guys ! Sorry ! I will be back soon and I will be stronger  ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment