Thursday, February 14, 2013

I choose you Valentine


Happy Valentine day ~! Spent it with my Pikachu :)
----------------------------------------------
Tafe was okay however the last class was really really boring and long ! After tafe, I drove to Inala to go buy myself a brand new shelf :) Went over to Hannah's and chilled for abit until we went to gym. After gyming, I went over to Mande's to pick her and her sister up then drove back to Hannah's to drop her sister there then  off to grab Randy and Anthony. Yaay !

 Jogging sesh ! Drove to the lake and started jogging :) Managed to do a lap while the others were lagging behind lol. I was gonna do another lap but i didn't want to disappaer from the others so I just waited for them. After everyone met up again, we did another lap. Met Huy and jogged with him for awhile :) 

After jogging, we headed to go late night shopping at Forest lake lol. Shopped for abit and chilled then home we all went. Got home and ate dinner then omw to building my shelf ! :) After buidling, cleaned my room and now, I am a happy chap ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment