Sunday, February 10, 2013

Snake

Happy Lunar New Year ! YEAR OF THE SNAKE ! 
-------------------------------------------------------

8/02/2013 - Friday

Work was okayish... after work though, I went to church then off to Family party at Huy's. We got there and ate food that each member of the family brought then the adults gambled downstairs while the kids were gambling upstairs. I started a game while we were playing and it was to talk viet until someone say an English word. The first person who speak in English has to pay 50 cents to everyone :) We continued this game like for the whole night. I loss like twice and it was soo funny ! There's always a person who doesn't say much cause he/she doesn't know much viet :L 

Afterward, we had our family raffle ticket and my ticket won first prize :D Then we each grab a li xi from the tree and used that money to gamble with when we played Bo Cua Ca Cop, I managed to doubled my amount of money I played with :) Bingo was next and I loss all the money I won from Bo Cua Ca Cop ! It was such a fun night like always :) Family <3 

Oh yeh, the party also felt like there was something missing :( Most of my cousins also said that. We were missing our grandpa :( It felt so much different compared to the other years.... But oh well, he's always with us, in our heart :)

9/02/2013 - Saturday

Went to work again and it was boring and long ! After work, we had Tet Church which was quite big. Fire Crakers, Awesome Fireworks then had a party there. We just ate and chilled. When I just got home, Randy asked me to take the group to the Temple in Oxley. I was so tired but they needed a lift so I went to picked up Mande first then was only meant to pick Randy up afterward but Ant and Ronnie needed a lift also so I picked them up aswell. Also poured $10.02 worth of petrol for my brother since I am generous to him :L What a nice little brother I am :D

We got to the temple and wow ! It felt weird to me since it's like my first time to a Temple festival... There was so many people I don't recognized compared to Church where everyone knows me and that lol. We just chilled there and met up with Hong and Lynn for abit then we saw Sang. Just chilled and eating their vegetarian food. The fireworks came on at like 10:30 ish but it wasn't good as the church one :( Met up with Becca and her friends then chilled until 12:30 ish. I was so tired but didn't wanna left the group there. 

On the way home, the police followed me for awhile lol. They stopped following me when I got close to my house.... dem cops are stalker ! 

10/02/2013 - Sunday

Went to the cemetary with my whole big Family to Visit Grandpa & Grandma and also Tuannie ! Met Phap out there :) We just prayed and wished them a Happy New Year :) Afterwards, I headed to the Trung Tam to meet up with a couple of my youthies then we headed to Chuc Tet people on behalf of Thieu Nhi. 

Everyone pretty much went into my car and andy's and I had to drive them around everywhere LOL I whole day spent chuc tetting and driving ! After we were done, everyone went home except for Andy, Chi Quynh and my brother. Headed to Inala to eat at Bluefire grilled at 4 since we haven't had lunch yet. It was so good since we were super hungry ! Then I came home and had to go over to Uncle place by myself to Chuc him tet lol. After that, headed to church and was so tired ! Almost fell asleep in church :L 

I really don't wanna start my week of tafe again :( Someone take over me and study for meee ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment