Friday, March 29, 2013

Pimp my horse


----------------------------------------------------------------
28-03-2013 - Thursday

Went to tafe to do an exam I missed out then we just chilled there watching movies lol. Finally finished everything at tafe ! YAAAY ! Went to the last super church and it was quite long. Sat with Thieu nhi. After church, a few of us went to eat Korean BBQ at sunnybank. I had to take Vy, Vi and Vivian LOL. It was so hard talking to them in the car when I just say vi, everyone answered back LOL. After our dinner, we went for desserts at Market square but every dessert place either have a long as line or is full so instead, we went to Maccas for dessert and we just chilled and talked there for ages :L 

29-03-2013 - Friday 

Woke up early then Mymy came over to mine then off the the lake we went. Met Vi there and jogged a lap then Andy who was meant to come to mine slept in but he came out late so Mymy, Andy, me and Chi Lan Anh did another lap :) It was good ! getting more fit :) After jogging, we rushed home then went to the station of the cross. Afterward, I went to check on a Celica that was on sale. Got a few good friends to come with me. The car looks okay, there were a few damages that needed to be fixed up so we told them that we would get it for $9k but the seller wanted it for $10.5K so we thought it wasn't worth it so we didn't get it. 

Afterward, I went out to Inala to visit Ronnie's store. It was okay. Couldn't eat anything today since I was fasting but oh well. Took a nap then went to Good Friday church and omg, I was so hungry ! No meat and no eating really was killing me haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment