Sunday, September 22, 2013

FUINALA


--------------------------------------------------

21/09/2013 - Saturday

Went to work and was feeling great since I thought this was the last day I would work until next week but when I got ready to pack up the store, I couldn't find my wallet but I only found my Ds and keys under the counter. I searched for it alot of times and still couldn't find it until it hit me that it has been stolen :( NUUU ! I have so much money there and all my cards and everything ! 

I am unable to drive until monday :( I've pretty much loss my identity T_T Oh well, I have learnt my lesson that Inala can be such a shit place after all LOLOL. Felt so devo ! Was planning to put the money in my bank aswell ! Came home and called up Com Bank to cancel my card. Later on, I wrote up the exams for my kids tomorrow ! It looks really easy :L Hopefully it was to them.

22/09/2013 - Sunday

Went to Thieu Nhi and made my kids sat the exam. I thought it was easy since I was planning to give them 20 minutes to do it but I had to extend that to 35 minutes. Was planning to play some games with the left over time but nope ! It was quite hard for them :L 

Had a short camp meeting afterward and trained abit on touch with the Thieu Nhi Touch Team. Afterward, Td, Anthony and I headed to DFO since Adidas has a 40% sale :) Bought a few stuff but I was planning to buy more but all my money got stolen FFS ! 

Came home and finally used my new Oroton Wallet my Aunty gave me for my Birthday last year. Sadly, the wallet has no card and money whatsoever :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment