Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Parents 25th


---------------------------
I have been quite busy so I haven't post up anything yet.
Gonna summarize what I did on certain days
 
2nd -October- 2011
Celebrated Parents 25th anniversary. Saw Hong working at Darra restaurant while we were decorating the place. Didn't expect to see her work there LOL. Went to mass then off to the restaurant. It was a pretty awesome night. I drank alot but I wasn't drank so all good.

3rd -October- 2011

1st day of school and I have a hangover. Felt like shit throughout the whole day at school.

Came home and went to Jong Ga Korean Japanese Restaurant (All you can eat KBBQ) with the whole big family YEEEEE ! The family decided to take shots of this Cointreau and some other wine + alcohol. It was so strong but tasted good as.

Slept late since the adults were taking so loud and I stayed awake to listen to them hahaha.
15 people sleeping at my place is so noises LOL
Takes ages to get your turn to shower, brush teeth, or even go pee.

4th -October- 2011
Woke up super early to say goodbye to Grandpa and step grandma. Came to school feeling so tired once again. Second day was so long. It feels like it's been a week at school already but it's only the second day. Big family came over and ate dinner.

Here are some pics of parents 25th anniversary.

 Whole family on mum side. (Dunno when this family will be able to gather again as a whole since some lives far away)

 THE CAKE !
Everyone at the mass
Ngaww~
 Youth group photo. Not gay at all LOL HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment