Saturday, October 29, 2011

Something about you


 ----------------------------------
Went to help set up, prepare and carry stuff at 9. Ate Maccas for breakfast and also Bubble teaaa. Picked up stuff from all over the place haha. Ate Kfc for lunch and everyone went back to my house to rest/play.

Came there and helped cook abit then went and prepared for my gay dance. It was so embarrassing standing infront of everyone dancing. After we're done with dancing, I went back to the stalk and help out. Our food went out so fast at like 7ish. After we finish selling we started to clean up and let the oldies do some of the selling and we, all the youngies went off to Dodgems car. It was so fun. I purposely drove in reverse and bump into heaps of other car with a big impact YAY. Half of the fireworks came on when we were driving.

Afterward Hoc, Daniel groups and some of us Dt/Ht went to Maccas for some snacks then went to Super 8. Played pool for a while and I won a plushie. I'm so pro at the skill tester muhahaha.

2 comments:

  1. what sort of dancing do you do, Lam? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gay as asian dance. It was so gay and embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete