Thursday, November 12, 2015

Koko Black



Show me what I'm looking for

-     -     -

I got woken up in the morning so I could take my sister to work in Forest Lake. When I came home, I had breakfast and tried to head back to sleep but I couldn't :( So I just cleaned my room abit then watched a few movies. 

Later on during the day, I did some grocery shopping since I needed to restock on fruits and bread. Life without parents at home :L I then went over to Randy's to chill before we head to Indropilly with Linh. It was pretty fun :) We didn't buy any clothings but we bought food LOL. I managed to get Teresa's gift at Koko Black which is expensive chocolate. 

We visted Vivian then had Breadtop for Entree, Yum Cha for mains and I also had Hanaichi afterward for my second main :L Dessert was some chocolate I bought from Koko Black :) We bumped into Thang and Tam while at the food court so we chilled until Vivian finish work so I could take her home.

The parking system at Indro stuffed up and people went to different machines trying to check out but it didn't work. So everyone just went to their car and drove out and holycrap, the traffic jam in the carpark :( Indooroopilly, get your shit together again pleaseee. Oh we also bumped into Steven & Natailee and also David. 

1 comment:

  1. Valentine's Day Weekend Promo
    Enjoy 25% OFF Discount on your total bill when you visit us on February 12th to 14th 2016.

    To avail the Valentine's Weekend promo.

    1. Bring your Valentine's date on February 12th to 14th at Six Degrees Cafe Shop 4/30 Station Road, Indooroopilly, QLD 4068.
    2. Like our official Facebook page https://web.facebook.com/SixDegreesCafe/
    3. Present this post (printed or save it on your phone).

    Contact us on (07) 3378 7517 or visit our website at http://sixdegreescafe.com.au for more information.

    ReplyDelete