Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Battlefield


Follow your dreams, Transform your life

-     -     -

I had work today and it was pretty tiring since I was there alone and I was tired from the lack of sleep :( During work, I managed to plan for the Nang Hong Skit :) I gotta edit it abit more then start showing the plans to the higher ups.

Tonight, I had a touch game with TN Titians and we won :) I didn't do well though :( I gotta up my gameee. I really need to catch up on my sleep again... Gotta be Fit and healthy again during these holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Best surgical steel vs titanium | TITanium Art
    Titanium Iron vs Stainless Steel The best sunscreen with titanium dioxide titanium steel is sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide titanium toaks titanium dioxide that babyliss pro nano titanium hair dryer can titanium granite easily replace a standard steel core or

    ReplyDelete