Monday, April 2, 2012

Glad you came

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to driving around with mum for awhile. We stopped at Forest Lake, mummy spent so much time shopping and I was very bored.  Went to Inala Library to do my assignments. Only managed to finish one thought. Myvy and I was trying to do work while Vinh and David was playing chess right in front of us. I couldn't stop looking at the game. Played Uno afterward and it was quite fun. Sadly Vinh and David were teaming up on me :( 

Went to KFC and we watched Vinh and David eat. Vinh and I walked Myvy home afterward then I went home and got ready to go to my uncle birthday dinner. The food was okay there was alright. Cousin was annoying as always but I can cope with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment