Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tearing Up My Heart


 Happy 18th Birthday Hoc !
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Took my cousins out to watch The Lorax. My little cousin didn't shut up and was so annoying. Had to blackmailed him so he would have shut up :L Told him that I am not gonna get him minecraft if he talks alot. And it worked :) When we walked from city back to South Bank, he was so scared of walking over the bridge that he was hugging me the whole time we walked LOL. He's scared of height :L I found out his weakness now hehehe. 
The movie was alright. Bus'ed it home then all my cousin chilled at my place while we watched Sailor Moon. 

It was Hoc's 18th today so 2dn made a really late minute birthday party for him. Had BBQ at KLe's. "Ace of diamonds, I have two words for you, FCKK YOUUUU !" It was a funny night though.

No comments:

Post a Comment