Sunday, April 1, 2012

Super Soaker


 -------------------------------------------------------
At youth today we did a play. There were six different groups. I was picked to do Jesus since I am a pro actor. Always me who have the big role for every play we do. Did Jesus like a boss with his 8 packs. Had to be half naked most of the time :L So many people missed out on seeing my sexy body. 

Afterward Hoa and I drove to city to meet up with Randy, Mande and Ronnie at QUT. We spent an hour to find parking and we didn't find any :( so we just parked in the carpark. When we went in, the boom gate was broken and the ticket machine was off so we didn't get a ticket. Walked to QUT and went into that costech thingo. The other guys were playing games while Mande tired on my Tidus cosplay. Went and ate hungry jack then Hoa and I walked back to the carpark knowing that we got a free parking since we didn't get a ticket. 

Got back and OMG. Someone fixed the boom gate :( and the ticket machine was still off. We couldn't get out of the place. So we had to call for help and talked to that guy who works at the carpark. We told him the whole story and he charged us only $17 YAY ! It wasn't $36 but $17. Still better than nothing.

Raced Hoa later on and I lost :( His car is just too fast for my super duper awesome legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment