Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Heartbreaker


-----------------------------------
Spent my whole day at tafe today. 9 - 5 :( It was so tiring ! I managed to pay attention in class for the first 4 hours until Leon and I ko'ed in the third lesson. We pretty much fell asleep and trying to stay awake. The last lesson was quite good :) We got all dat energy from resting :) During lunch, I called up Qtac with my phone and omg, that long 20 mins wait in the queue :( I am sorry to all that credit I wasted.

After Tafe, I drove Duc home then headed straight to the gym and saw Kevin Le there. Came home and prepared dinner with my parents. Ate and Jack picked me up for sports. He just recently got his p's and wanted to drive me. Sport was fun as always. We played a long and intense game of Basketball. Muhammed came and omg, he's so pro ! 

On the way home, we had to take a detour and we were like stuff that, that detour is so long so we headed home by going to Goodna first. It was still long ! Jack dropped Tai, Kevin and I off at Tai's place and Kevin and I walked home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment