Monday, October 28, 2013

Red


----------------------------------------------------------------------
25/10/2013 - Friday

After work, I went over to Randy's to chill for abit before we went to pick Hannah up. We headed to Top Hot Pot and met up with Tony's car (Tony, Ronnie, Mande and Tony P) While ordering food, Danchi came. We ordered quite alot and the food was alright ! Hot pot~ While eating, we saw Steven and Natalee come in :L Then Tiff and her bf came.... That was weird... all these couples coming LOL

Afterward, we went back to Tony's for game night. It was fun like always, werewolves game was stuffed up though :L We played "Say anything" for the majority of the time. Also played Pictionary and chilled and talked for awhile. 

26/10/2013 - Saturday

Vincent and Tony came out to work and chilled with me for awhile :) Anthony also came out ! After work, I went to Thanh Linh with my parents and it was boring as always ! I don't like it :( People fainting and that... Was there for like hours LOL.

27/10/2013 - Sunday

Thieu Nhi was alright today. Didn't really teach much but played games and chill more hahaha. I am such a bad teacher :L The kids love me though. oh and Linda came today ! Yaaay ! The two priest also came and they already knew me haha. We had a long meeting with the priest. 

Afterward, Vincent and I went to do our exam and we smashed it !! Thang and Anthony came over to chill and we played Street Figthers before we headed to touch. Played as a sub for Vincent teams since he needs people. Came home and was about to take a quick nap until the Ht's came over to mine for an urgret and important meeting about Thieu Nhi futures and which step to take.

The meeting went on for long until my parents came home and they all just started talking to them about all these funny things ! Even how I was given birth and I could had died so many times LOLOL. 

28/10/2013 - Monday

Went to tafe today feeling devo since I gotta finish 16 subjects in 5 weeks.... FML ! T_T !! After tafe, I went to Sunnybank with Leon to get a quick dinner then headed back to tafe to work on the subjects that we failed last year. I am going to work my arse off and finish this so I could get My Advance Diploma and go to Uni in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment