Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hold On, We're Going Home


----------------------------------------------
17/08/13 - Saturday
I am starting to hate work but I also love money at the same time ! later at night, I went and pick up Mande and Hannah and met up Anthony, Randy and Ronnie at Sunnybank to go watch Now you see me. When we got there, only a few seats was left and the seating was crappy so we ended up getting the 9:20 session instead of the 6:40 sesh. Which means, we had like 3 hours to kill time :(

We walked around and was about to walk to Market Square until it rained abit so we ended up eating at Cafe Me. After eating, we played some funhouse and then, Dessert ! Berry Meeee ! Met Linda there :) Hii Mummy ! After Berry me, We went back and just chilled around Sunnybank. The movie started and it wasn't as good as I expected :( My expectation are so high LOL. Most of the stuff was predictable but it was still a good movie. 

18/08/13 - Sunday
Youth was okay, Just teaching the kids as usual. For the second lesson, My kids challenge my brother's kids in a game. Obviosuly, my kids was younger but we were stronger and had better team work ! We won ! We won in both games too ! If it wasn't game then I think we would have loss in theory LOL

After youth, A few of us went to Indro Chemist Warehouse to buy perfume for Tham's Birthday. We ate at the shopping center then Hoa, Td, Anthony and I went back to mine and took a nap :L We were soooo tired ! After we woke up, we got ready to head to Tham's 20th Birthday Party. 

Happy Birthday Thaaam ~! So many people wants me to drink but since I promise Mymy I wouldn't drink until she comes back. I didn't drink any bit :) We were just teasing and had many laughs at the party. Such a chilled party :) Tham wouldn't let any of us leave :( She was so drunk :L 

19/08/13 - Monday
Skipped half of tafe since the morning part was full of assignments and I felt so tired ! Took a long nap at home before tafe. We didn't do much there. Just some boring prac. 

20/08/13 - Tuesday
Good old crappy day at Tafe :( Nothing much happened on Tuesday.

21/08/13 - Wednesday
Drove Leon to tafe since he sprained up his ankle :( We got there thinking that we would do prac and work but the teacher just told us to do our assignment and left the classroom and didn't come back at all.... ehhh, Should had stayed home. Dropped Leon home and I headed to Brown Plains to meet up with Anthony. We were going to join up at Anytime Fitness there but you had to be 18 years of age or older :( We then checked out GO Heath and HOLY CRAAP ! It's so goood ! Everything was big and Dammn ! My gym when I am rich :L It was really exxy though :(  $80 a month...

Drove him home and home I went ! 

22/08/13 - Thursday
Took Kevin Le to DFO at Jindalee to get his phone back from there. While we were there, we bumped into Jack and Matt Dwyer. We were following them for awhile until it looks like they were leaving so we said, Hi to them. I haven't seen Matt in so long ! It was nice catching up with him. We walked around the whole store and window shopped since our financial plans says not to buy anything. 

Afterward, Kevin and I went back to Skylark to meet his mum and finish his logbook by getting her signatures. Inala was our next stop, Handed the logbook in then went to get Chicken Curry at the Sushi place. We bumped into David and talked to him for awhile. 

Home we went and I took a quick nap before I went and pick up Thu from school. We went for a jog around the lake. It was a jog/walk ish :L Bumped into John there and walked with him. I picked John up and went to drop my cousin off home then gym we went :) It was good catching up with John :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment