Monday, August 5, 2013

What You Know About Me


--------------------------------------
Woke up late for tafe today but when I got there, everyone was just doing their assignments. I did half of my assignments while I was there then Leon came. We then decided to skip a lecture and go watch a movie with Hoa and Kiet at Sunnybank. We both drove our car there and met up with Hoa. We chilled and talked until Kiet came. 

We watched "The Wolverine" :) Marvel !! It was pretty good. After watching it, we chilled for awhile and thought of watching another movie :L since we got a free movie ticket when we signed up for Hoyts Membership :) While waiting for another movie to start, we decided to go home and watch the free movie some other time. 

Last night at like midnight, I decided to clean my wardrobe, I only managed to clean half of it since I got kinda tired LOL. Today, I managed to clean my room abit, I gotta clean it more though. Also gotta finish cleaning my wardrobe too ! Spent some time doing my some of my assignments tonight. Also cooked some yummy food for tomorrow lunch at Tafe :) 

It has been a productive day at home :) Gotta be productive everyday ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment