Thursday, August 15, 2013

I already know


-----------------------------
So today, Mummy woke me up really early to do errands for her. After I complete all the errands, I spent most of my morning and afternoon helping my daddy friend build his computer and taking photos for him. We drove to Umart to get the stuff then headed home. I told him I wasn't hungry but he still went to Maccas and told me to get whatever I want. I kept saying, I have food at home but he still wants to get me something, So I only get a Chicken and Mayo since it was $2 but then he told me to get more food... :( So I ended up getting a Big Mac. 

We went back to his place and set up the computer, We were missing the Ethernet cable and a few other stuff so I drove out to Harvey Norman and got them and back we went. After taking photos for him, I taught him how to use the computer more. He and his wife was happy :) 

I came home and did some chores while my brother just slept.... zzzz. Also did his chores too since I felt like why not! After the chores, I took a quick nap until it was time to go to church. Came home and we ate a family dinner. I dunno why but I felt like cleaning up all the dishes tonight haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment