Thursday, August 1, 2013

ArcherDude


---------------------------------------------
Yesterday night at like 12, I went out to my car and I accidentlly woke up my parents since the front door always make a loud sound :( Sorry Mummy and Daddy ! They were kinda cranky since they wanted their sleep. :( 

Today has been an alright day :) After driving daddy to work in the morning. I walked over to Kevin's Le since we were going to go get some Protein. I drove his car since I wanted to try out a Honda Accord Euro and it was smooth but I wasn't used to it. It's abit different to my car LOL. The acceleration was different. 

We went to pick Leon up and headed to Zarraffa;s Coffee at Richlands to have a morning dose of coffee. Since I quit Coffee, I had Peach Ice Tea. It was nice and refreshing :) After chilling in the moring, we felt like some Kebabs. It was yummy ! It was bigger than the one at Inala.

We dropped Leon off home then headed to Jindalee for Protein at the Nutrition Warehouse :) Got there and the staffs there was extremely friendly and really helpful :) We signed up for their loyalty membership and got a free shirt :)

After getting our protein, we went around the area and browsing through alot of stores that we didn't know existed. First off was the BBQ store. It was just a huge store with all these Bbq stuff. One of the dude came and talked to us and showed us one of these awesome bbq ! It was awesome ! It doesn't flame up when oil or fats drips on it and it's really easy to clean ! It was so handy and cool ! Something that the boys should chip in and get :) The man that serviced us was George ! Awesome fella ! 

The next door we went in was some furniture store. There was heaps of furniture and bedding's stores around there. We found a place that sells pool tables and sticks. Talked to the boss there and it was an okay chat :) Toys Toy World was the last place we checked. Just walking around browsing at the new toys kid nowdays play with. 

Drove back to mine and Kevin chilled at mine for awhile. I went back to playing DragonNest and Holycrap ! I was level 45 !! I never knew I played that much LOLOLOL. And the highest level back then was only 50 :L I was so a good player :) 

My cousins, Thu and Tai was staying over at their Grandparents place since their parents went on a holiday. I took them out to Garden City and since it was Thu's Birthday yesterday I bought her a Pandora bead and also got Tai a early Birthday Present. He wanted a book :) He likes reading unlike me LOL

First all, we went around shopping and I managed to myself a kid size pair of purple Vans :) Yaaay ! It was size 4 LOL We had Moochi for dessert and I bought Tai lollies :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment